Become a 2Go! Distributor
PROVIDE 100% ORGANIC HEALTHY SNACKS TO YOUR CUSTOMERS
Organic is the fastest growing sector of the U.S. Food Industry.
Organic food sales increase by double digits annually, far outstripping the growth rate for the overall food market.
– Organic Trade Association
Become a Distributor
2Go! is committed to fully understanding and meeting our customers’ requirements. We realize that each of us, along with our customers and suppliers, plays a critical role in the process of continually improving how we fulfill this commitment.
If you’re interested in becoming an authorized 2Go! distributor, please review the initial requirements below. If your organization meets these, please contact us and let’s go!
- Distributor will use commercially reasonable best efforts to purchase during each calendar year products with aggregate price to meet a Minimum Purchase Target agreed to prior to an agreement. Distributor acknowledges that satisfaction of the Minimum Purchase Target is a material obligation necessary to justify 2Go!’s ongoing administrative support of the distribution relationship. Failure to satisfy the Minimum Purchase Target will be a basis for 2Go! to cancel or terminate the distribution relationship.
- Distributors shall provide to 2Go! monthly sales tracing reports identifying the end-users to whom 2Go! products were sold. Reports will be submitted electronically by the 10th day of the month following the month that is covered by the report. Failure to satisfy the Sales Trace Requirements will be a basis for 2Go! to cancel or terminate the distribution relationship.
- 2Go! requires distributors to have and maintain their own sales force.
- Distributor is authorized to promote, sell, and deliver Products only in the territory comprised of the United States.